Coaching is Your Key To Success
Optimize Your Performance with Coaching
Every couple should consider coaching when starting a business together. While the rewards of running a business with your partner can be tremendous, there are many potential pitfalls that can undermine the success of both your business and personal life.
Pamela Beaudet is a certified life coach who specializes in coaching small business owners, and partners/couples, in particular. She encourages you to contact her for a complimentary exploratory session.
Along with all of the usual stress that comes with building and maintaining a successful business, copreneurs have the added challenge of working together and keeping your relationship intact. Sometimes you need help navigating each other’s personalities and work styles. Pamela will work with you to create a partnership that blends your talents while keeping you focused on a common goal: the success of your business.
In addition to being a certified coach, Pamela Beaudet also holds a Master’s Degree in Communication and feels that learning how to communicate with your partner is an essential, and often overlooked, part of running a successful business.
Together with your partner, you can learn to:
- Identify your individual strengths so that you are both working on what you do best
- Define your roles clearly
- Avoid unwittingly working against each other
- Understand and accept that a business partnership is not always a 50/50 proposition
- Recognize the line between your business and personal relationship, and take time for both
- Deliver supportive and constructive feedback in a manner that suits your partner, rather than criticizing
- Present a united front to your employees to avoid delivering mixed messages
- Communicate, communicate, communicate!
Small Business Owners/Solopreneurs:
Do you ever feel like you’re alone with your ideas and you don’t know how to manifest them in order to move your business forward? Do you ever feel as though your employees don’t ‘get’ you? Are you challenged by what to keep on your plate and what to delegate to others- or maybe a little concerned about delegating at all? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then coaching may be just right for you.
Today, you need to run your business more efficiently than ever. Your ability to communicate clearly with your customers and employees is crucial. The main reason that many of us don’t get what we want is that we don’t know how to ask for it. When it comes right down to it, we aren’t being clear. Whether closing a sale, delegating a task, conveying needs, or setting the rules and policies, clarity is key.
Pamela will work with you to define what you want your personal and professional life to look like and help you to map out a plan to get there. She holds your agenda and then holds you accountable to take the necessary steps to accomplish all your goals.
Pamela has found that even though each client comes to her with their own unique challenges and agendas, there are some common benefits that they’ve gotten through her coaching process.
When you partner with Pamela, you can expect to:
- Discover your strengths and lead with them
- Prioritize your goals and stay focused
- Determine the best path to get what you want and how to get there
- Wipe out distractions that aren’t contributing to your goals
- Take action to create clarity
- Pick yourself up quickly and move on when you misstep
When you work with Pamela, you’ll quickly realize that action creates clarity, so even doing the ‘wrong’ thing can lead to success. She believes that when you lead with your strengths and values, you hold the key to success and she’ll be there with you every step of the way, helping you to achieve more than you ever thought possible.